Words of Others

1/27/2007

responsible blogger

"And if you want freedom, what is freedom without responsibility?" he asked. "I don't agree with freedom without responsibility. Freedom without responsibility is anarchy. Actually, it is being irresponsible," he added. (from Bernama) That was what our PM said about blogger. I may be a crappy writer, once-a-year-blog-entry-blogger, write shitty entries, but still I will be as responsible as can as a blogger. Lets promote RESPONSIBLE BLOGGER to all. Bloggers like Rocky and Jeff Ooi are perfect example of responsible blogger. BTW I will less write shitty entries (eventhough I blog very seldomly), my english at primary school level (targeting young generation to be my readers LOL), so any comments are welcomed. Again, RESPONSIBLE BLOGGER everyone!!!

No comments: